Procedure for Application
Vendors who are interested in applying for registration must mention “Vendor Registration – Sub-Class*” in the subject (e.g. Vendor Registration – Rotating Equipment) and send an email containing the following minimum information
- Company Profile
- Product / Service details
- Details of Accreditations / Certifications
- Contact details
The email must be sent as per the type of Products and Services* to the following email addresses
Procedure for Registration
We shall review the request received and send the detailed registration forms to short-listed vendors. Short-listing will be done based on our business and project needs. Advice on further procedures of registration will be explained to the short-listed vendor over phone or by email.
Depending on the type and nature of product or service, the short-listed vendor may also be requested to make a presentation about their products / services at our offices prior to starting the formalities of registration.
- Safety Measures and Safety Record
- Accreditations / Certifications obtained
- Experience / Track Record Check
- Shop Survey / Shop Audit
- Financial Health Check
* Products and Services as well as Sub-Class are elaborated on our website under Vendors
TKIS India and TKEL make presence felt at AMAI Emerging Technologies Meet
GACL celebrates 25 years of Membrane Cell Plant at Vadodara. Read...
TKIS India at ChemTech 2015. A walkthrough...
- GSFC MD Dr S.K.Nanda inaugurates Additional Facilities project in Sikka...
- TKIS India at the FAI 2014 Seminar....
- TKIS India showcases capabilities at Refinery Technology Meet...
Uhde India completes AkzoNobel Plant...