Procedure for Application
Vendors who are interested in applying for registration must mention “Vendor Registration – Sub-Class*” in the subject (e.g. Vendor Registration – Rotating Equipment) and send an email containing the following minimum information
- Company Profile
- Product / Service details
- Details of Accreditations / Certifications
- Contact details
The email must be sent as per the type of Products and Services* to the following email addresses
Procedure for Registration
We shall review the request received and send the detailed registration forms to short-listed vendors. Short-listing will be done based on our business and project needs. Advice on further procedures of registration will be explained to the short-listed vendor over phone or by email.
Depending on the type and nature of product or service, the short-listed vendor may also be requested to make a presentation about their products / services at our offices prior to starting the formalities of registration.
- Safety Measures and Safety Record
- Accreditations / Certifications obtained
- Experience / Track Record Check
- Shop Survey / Shop Audit
- Financial Health Check
* Products and Services as well as Sub-Class are elaborated on our website under Vendors